cfile

I always find Coffee!

I always find Coffee!
cfile, Jul 16, 2017
Description:
PRD's July temp Challenge https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/prd-july-blog-challenge-free-template.49097/
Pink Reptile Designs | Bakers Gonna Bake - Elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bakers-Gonna-Bake-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Bakers Gonna Bake - Papers https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bakers-Gonna-Bake-Papers.html
Font: Courier New
jenn mccabe, Roxana and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      That cracks me up! Love the b/w washi tape to match the bg ppr.
      cfile likes this.
    • fanon
      Oh i love this simplicity
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      I love everything about this page!
      cfile likes this.
    • renee82
      This is cute! I love the simple yet fun borders here! Great work!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ha! of course! love it - great shot of you and your poison :giggle ... you look happy and ready for the day indeed! I just got back from Ireland and suffered a bit from lack of coffee (american style - so many places don't have cream! the horror!) i did learn that a flat white coffee is pretty darn good. so i drank that whenever i found it. i drank starbucks as much as I could while in Dublin though! looks like we traveling at the same time - hope your vacation was fabulous Christa! :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe I saw your pjotos.. just gorgeous.. we hope to do Ireland next fall in 2018... love traveling abroad!! I am glad you found starbucks and that the flat white is close.. we were in London for 4 days, liverpool overnight and then scotland for 4 days... just fab.. when I could not find a starbucks I would get americano black for hubby and white for me and that seemed to work.. plus I brought Starbucks Via's with us as a just in case and would drink it in the hotel room in the morning!! I am glad you had a great time.. I cannot wait to see your pages from your trip!
    • jenn mccabe
      thanks! yes!!! ... i ordered the americano as an alternate everywhere too. but if adding milk was the only option it was not satisfying for me. the flat white was a little richer/creamer than the americano w/milk bc they steam it :agree - it's really an espresso drink but came the closest for me to a rich creamy taste.

i just really missed the "cream" as opposed to milk. :eek:

your trip sounds fantastic and will be looking forward to your pages too!

the idea of editing is overwhelming at the moment. those IG photos I posted were just a few iPhone pics ... I haven't even transferred all my DSLR photos yet, never mind start to cull them. ahhh!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe good luck with the photos... I left my DSLR home.. brought my Nikon Cool Pix and that died 2 days in.. then we had to rely on cell phones.. my cell phone maxed out storeage so we continued on my hubby's and then when we got home I was missing a bunch.. the iPhone "deleted/hid" them and it took my hubby over 6 hours to locate them, plus we were still finding 100's & more during the week.. I was having a melt down until I found them. ...we then went out on Saturday and bought another small hand held digital camera for future trips where I am not bringing the bigger DSLR! I agree re the coffee.. I was missing my 1/2 and 1/2 too... when I went to Starbucks I ended up switching to the caramel macchiato to fix the flavor! LOL we only had one day of crappy weather and that was in Edinburgh for 1/2 the day. I am doing a book .. just started it.. on page 6 and that is 4 pages and I haven't even gotten out of the Philadelphia airport with the photos and the story!! Ha Ha! Get some rest Jenn as it will take a bit to get your internal clock reset!!
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my heart sank hearing about your phone/photo mishaps. I'm SO glad you found them!!!! I would have been a wreck too. My husband did the posting on FB with photos he took, as I am not a FB fan ... so those are his photos. He took a ton and got maxed out on his devices too -- bc he was also shooting video. I advised him to upload to google photos when we were near wifi or back at the hotel and then he could free up space that way. It seemed to work. It was a lot of work lugging my DSLR but worth it to me. Although my back might not agree & I was envious of those with neat little cameras they slipped out of their pockets. LOl about page 6 and still in the airport!!! I can relate! :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe if he lost any have him check the cloud.. we don't use the iCloud but that was where a lot of them went. I know for you it was a lot to lug but I bet you got gorgeous ones... did you go with a tour company? We went with CIE international tours.. we gave used them twice and if we go next year to Ireland we will use them again.. hugs!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).