londoncuppa

HYBRID_FF.170714_You Are My Sunshine Greeting Card_londoncuppa

Tags:
HYBRID_FF.170714_You Are My Sunshine Greeting Card_londoncuppa
londoncuppa, Jul 14, 2017
Description:
Thanks for looking at my hybrid card! Lynne's fabulous papers form the entire body of the card (both outer & inside pieces). The kit elements were printed & cut via Silhouette to form the large front cluster (branches,flowers,bird).

DIGITAL/LYNNE-MARIE DESIGNS:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/hello-sunshine-bundle.307840/

NON-DIGITAL/KIT ITEMS:
Silhouette Cameo, ribbon, misc. fasteners, Prima Flowers (teal 3D only), Heidi Swapp Word Art
    • Juliestcyr
      So beautiful!! Your hard work really paid off!
    • londoncuppa
      @Juliestcyr Thanks, Julie. I really appreciate the feedback! I'm blowing the dust off my hybrid mojo. ;)
    • orkan
      Wouahhhh !!! bravo !
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my dear girl...bravo indeed!!!!!! you are one BRILLIANT artist!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    • apottinger
      This is AWESOME!!! I'm going to save the page and try to learn how to make my shadows more realistic by studying this card!! You are AMAZING and I saw the shirt you made with Lynn's kit...FABULOUS!!!! Thank you for sharing!! <3
    • londoncuppa
      @MrsPeel You really know how to make a girl's day, don't you?! Thank you so, so much, Cynthia!! Hybrid always takes longer, but I adore the feel of paper in my hands. It means a lot when the extra effort it noticed, so thank you my dear, wonderful lady! :glomp
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @apottinger You're so sweet! I really appreciate it. This card was a lot of fun to make, and I really loved making that shirt (I was so nervous because I'd never done an iron-on before). I wore it with pride! I'll have a new hybrid project go live Tuesday night. I've really been putting my scissors through their paces the last few weeks...lol. Thanks again!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my word this beautiful! congrats on a well deserved GSO. absolutely stunning!
    • londoncuppa
      @jenn mccabe This is actually the first card I've ever made. I have sooooo much card-making stuff, and I've been studying how to do it but never have pulled the trigger. I'm grateful for my Guest Polly spot motivating me to go outside of my norm. All of you amazing Pollys are SUCH an inspiration!!
      :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).