Fidget Spinner
Dalis, Jul 15, 2017
Description:
credits:
A True Friend - Bundle {collab} by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics, July '17 template by Scrapping Liz
    • bellbird
      LOL i saw that spinner in the preview of this and thought of you immediately Dalis! Glad you could put it to such good use (that mix of perfectly angled and layered strips on the left & that big smile though are my fave parts!)
      Dalis likes this.
    • StefanieS
      You did it! A fidget layout, well done. Love the bold BG stripe and the fun portrait and that smile - oh boy that smile is magic.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird @Eyeore It was her idea to spin the little gadget while I took the picture!
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the photos of B, Dalis. She has the most beautiful smile! Love your layering and use of the diagonal background paper makes this so striking. Love!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JenEm I have no baby any more, she is so big. We are heading to get her shoes today and she is wearing my size. Of course she doesn't like any of my shoes because they are "mom shoes". WHAT?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).