AmberR

sk8

sk8
    • jk703
      Wow... this is perfect for your pictures - colors, and sport! Love the out of the box, Amber! Really pops out and looks great!
    • londoncuppa
      That picture in the middle is SOOOOO great. Just love it!! He looks so pooped...lol. This is such a fun layout. Great colors & design!
    • MrsPeel
      this is so amazing, words are almost superfluous...the photos are amazing, the colors jump to the eye, love the extraction....everything (as always with you!) is perfection, I m in love with the page!!!!!!!
    • Kristin Aagard
      Holy cow! First of all, your out of the box bottom left pic is beyond awesome!! But it's that middle pic that just grabs me!! This is one of my super favorite layouts! I would absolutely love to have pages like this in my albums!!
    • MrsPeel
    • MrsPeel
    • KristinAagard
      The colors in your photos are absolutely perfect for this kit! I love your accent papers and your journaling card! <3
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the colour and the small extraction/out-of-bounds work on the bottom left photo and everything about this happy page. Wonderful work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    AmberR
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).