Soak-Up-the-Sun-WEB
AmandaJ, Jun 28, 2017
Description:
Sahlin Studio ~ Foam Stamp Alpha | White
Forever Joy ~ Surf Shack
Studio Basic & Amy Wolff ~ Think Happy Be Happy
Kristin Aagard ~ Sunny Side Up
    • jenn mccabe
      what a cool idea for a page... love the quote and how you designed this stunning page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • JillW
      Oh I love your photo - it looks like a place that would be like heaven on earth!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      *swooooon* what an awesome page and absolutely love that alpha and it's placement! so very artistic and creative!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This beautiful photo deserves a huge placement in a lay out! I love all of your clustering and the giant title. This is so relaxing to look at.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      GASP.... this is breathtaking! I love the BIG photo with the saying! Awesome use of paints, accents and scatter... I could look at this all day... hehe!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! Makes me want to go there. Such a great layout. I love your additions. And your "secrets in the sand" is just absolutely perfect. :-)
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • amandac
      Just gorgeous!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG Amanda, this is amazing! Just love how perfect the alpha challenge goes in this page. wow!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).