RJMJ

June-Template Challenge-Happy 150th!

June-Template Challenge-Happy 150th!
RJMJ, Jun 27, 2017
Description:
As Some Of You Know I'm Always Saying That I'm Not A Big Fan Of Templates Since I Don't Have Photoshop But I Have Been Purposely Working With More Templates So I Can Learn How To Better Manipulate Them...So I Actually Enjoyed Working With This Template This Time...Mind You I Changed A Lot Of Things To Make My Layout Work...I Followed The Template But I Turned Many Of My Photos Into Elements & Moved Them Around To Suit The Effect I Was Going For & I Blended Papers Together So You May Not Be Able To See That But The Original Layout Is There...As Well As Some Creative Clustering...Hopefully You Can Still See The Original Template Design There...This Layout Is All About Canada's 150th Birthday Coming Up On July 1st...As We Get Ready To Celebrate This Milestone Here In Canada...It Was About Time I Did A Canada Day Layout & Canada's 150th Was The Perfect Time To Do It!...

For My Happy 150th Layout:I Used:
:All The Feels:The Lilypad
:Sketchbook 12:Stitches & Scribbles-Lynne Marie
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • Tree City
      How FUN! All the Canada flair is just perfect, and of course you can't go wrong with maple leaf in a LO about Canada. :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      Congrats to Canada on 150! (I thought Australia was 'young', our bicentenary was in 1988!) the hearts, colour, flair and maples leaves are all perfect!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I'm so excited for this Saturday!!! Can't wait to go down to celebrate Canada's Day!! Love the layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Well, I am just in awe! You used the template to get you scrapping but absolutely made this you. Fabulous blending!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    486.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px
    Date / Time:
    2017:06:27 17:30:24

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).