bbymks5

Solar Oven S'mores Right Page

Solar Oven S'mores Right Page
bbymks5, Jun 27, 2017
Description:
I used Messy Pockets No 7 by Lynn Grieveson and Luv U Smore a collab kit
Dalis likes this.
    • bestcee
      LOL! This is my plan for Friday! With a shoebox. I wonder if that will work faster or slower?
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bestcee You'll have so much fun!! I'm not sure if a shoe box would cut down the cooking time or not? I didn't have any sheet protectors and forgot to grab some at Walmart yesterday morning when I ran to get the kids wood race cars to paint and glue together, so that might have had something to do with it?? We should try again using the saran wrap since it's a lot thinner and not as matte.
      bestcee likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this looks like such a fun little Pinterest Project, but I bet I would be the one that couldn't wait for them to be done.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis It was so much fun!! I was good the first round and didn't have one...but when they made the second batch at 4 I caved and made one for myself LOL!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 I have NO SELF CONTROL with ANYTHING that has a marshmallow! NO SELF CONTROL!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis It was so hard!!! So. Very. Hard. and then you add chocolate with it...I die!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Yep, chocolate. I have been known for going to the grocery store and buy a bag of marshmallows and eat it in the car pick up line at school!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis That's hilarious!!! I've done that with candy before...and then I didn't share :eek:
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 It was bad I remember buying the bag going to car pick up line, waiting over 25mins there.... eating the marshmallows..... finishing the bag and then hiding the bag in the glove compartment!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis ROFL!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one guilty of doing things like that!! Before going on the low carb diet I would smuggle all kinds of treats into the house for myself or the hubby...GAH!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).