KittyY

Grounded from Markers SOSN 6/21/17

Grounded from Markers          SOSN 6/21/17
KittyY, Jun 21, 2017
Description:
my daughter woke up to this lovely art one morning when my grand daughter woke up early lol

Used: Makers Gonna Make
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Makers-gonna-make-Collab-with-Studio-Basic.html
Tree City likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      oh dear! Perfect kit for this little mishap. We've been there, done that! My son wrote all over his face and arms with a blue marker when he was little and I was feeding his baby sister. We called him "little boy blue!" Of course I took photos and then used my hubby's shaving cream to get it all off of his skin.

I've also used rubbing alcohol and cheap hairspray to get marker off of toys and desks that I've gotten at yard sales.
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, my...this is so great!!! I'm laughing because I've been there! What a perfect kit to scrap this moment!
    • Tree City
      You probably didn't feel this way at the time, but your pics CRACK ME UP. My DD did something very similar (except for the table--she stuck to coloring just herself). Anyway, you've created a wonderful, colorful page to showcase her "artistic talent" lol. :) And I'm so glad to see that you, @keepscrappin and @dailydwelling have all had the same, messy issue!
    • flowersgal
      Fun page and I'm sure it will be a treasured layout for years to come. How great that you captured one of those everyday moments.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been chosen as a LBW Gallery Standout and featured on the Little Butterfly Wings blog!
      KittyY likes this.
    • KittyY
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KittyY
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).