June blog challenge
meterr, Jun 14, 2017
Description:
Credit to:
Allison Pennington Summery
Paula Kesselring School Papers
Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the mix of school and summer elements with the notebook paper and the tiedye!
      meterr likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh that is so nice from the school, they sometimes can get a bit picky.
      meterr likes this.
    • meterr
      @Dalis They were very good about it. I think because of his autism and anxiety, and how nervous he gets before testing, they thought that coming back to mixed up half days and hard core testing would get him so anxious that he would not test well. Plus walking around for that long and kids bumping his belly incisions would not be good either. Im happy they thought of this!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @meterr That was beyond thoughtful of them! I am so happy it did work out at the end! YAY! How is he doing from the incisions? Are they closing good? Stomach is such a painful area because you have no clue how much you use your core for EVERYTHING!
    • meterr
      @Dalis He is doing well! He has to wait for the 6 weeks post Op to swim, which is really bugging him! Well, not swim, but jump around in the water. he does not swim and has never even put his face under :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @meterr Oh I can understand him, it's Summer and that's what he is used to in Summer his routine. WATER SPLASHING! Do you think he may want to do water gun fights? Just an alternative, I know that it's not the usual for him and he might not be up to it, but maybe he will love it!
      meterr likes this.
    • meterr
      @Dalis Yes, he loves the hose as well! I cleaned out our birdbath and he played in it with his little plastic bugs and snakes! He loved it!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @meterr At least that way he keeps cool! Today here in ILLINOIS is just YUCKY, HOT AND STICKY!
      meterr likes this.
    • meterr
      Hot here in Michigan, and stormy now!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    694px
    Height:
    697px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).