RJMJ

LBW-Monthly-Template-Challenge-June-Summer Daisies

LBW-Monthly-Template-Challenge-June-Summer Daisies
RJMJ, Jun 17, 2017
Description:
Thank You For The Very Nice Template...I'm Not Really Good With Working With Templates But I Continue To Try To Grow & Learn & I Am Getting Better At Using Them & I Really Wanted To Try This Challenge...And Of Course I Put My Own Spin On It...

For My Summer Daisies Layout:I Used:
:All The Feels-Little Butterfly Wings
:Butterfly Basics:Grateful:Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
:Monthly Template:June-Little Butterfly Wings
    • bellbird
      Love the fresh and casual feel here with the dappled light & flowers & colour scheme here! Love your attitude at trying & learning too :agree
    • lisar
      oh my goodness! this is the perfect page! love it all ... i especially love the cool colors and the feeling you get from the page! this would be lovely to print at 12x12 and hand on the wall!
    • Sokee
      Oh wow this is pretty! love the photography! and then use of all that blue paint!
    • janedee
      Ahh! I love this page! The photo treatment, painted background and beautiful framing are all wonderful!
    • keepscrappin
      This is so pretty. Love the photos, framing and brushwork... simply stunning!
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been chosen as a LBW Gallery Standout and featured on the Little Butterfly Wings blog!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...Flabbergasted!...Honored!...In Total Shock!...Almost Speechless!...:cloud9...Thank You So Very Much!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    660px
    Height:
    660px
    Date / Time:
    2017:06:17 04:41:09

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).