Fresh Air
Dalis, May 21, 2017
Description:
credits: blessings page kit by ForeverJoy Designs, UNWRITTEN Pretties by ForeverJoy Designs, Light & Shade Spring Monochromatic Mixed Media Papers by Dawn Inskip
ForeverJoy, dawninskip and carrie1977 like this.
    • bellbird
      LOL at your comment in the forum thread - i think given your gallery and obvious affinity for colour and how each of your pages seems like a celebration of colour, you have done a great job of embracing the spirit of the challenge - if there's 50 shades of grey, i can see quite a few shades of white here and definitely texture (love the bit at the top that looks like sticky tape residue and that frame!) so you're all good IMHO - as long as you came out with a page you are happy with :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so pretty!!! Love grey!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird I truly love my page and I even put some white spray paint on the frame so you don't see the colored flowers painted on the frame. LOL!!!! thanks for the challenge, but I guess I didn't quite finish the challenge. Maybe, I'll try again and try to keep it more white. LOL!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Me too, I love the different values of grey in here even though the challenge was to be all white. LOL!!!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis This was a hard one for me too!! I added mint to mine...:oops:
      Dalis and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      I appreciate u guys giving it a go! @bbymks5 . Predominantly white was all I asked so it's all good @Dalis
      bbymks5 and Dalis like this.
    • dawninskip
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).