The Tree of Life
MelanieB, Mar 4, 2017
Description:
March 2017 BYOC

Duly Noted elements, papers, & cards - One Little Bird
That's the Photo template - Scrapping with Liz

Font: traveling typewriter
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, this is so perfect. are they still adding animals to the tree?
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @Dalis I don't know what the heck they are doing, but it better be awesome when they're done! :) I've been to Animal Kingdom twice now and I've still never been able to get close to the tree!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Same here it's so ANNOYING!!!!!!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • fanon
      this page is so beautiful...I love this
      MelanieB likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Such a beautiful layout. Now you've piqued my interest with that tree, too!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • bellbird
      this tree, from what i've seen, is the only real reason I'd make the effort to go to AK so i'd not be very happy either! glad you got some pics anyway and hopefully one day you'll get to see it properly!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @bellbird You have to go to Animal Kingdom! It's my second favourite park after the Magic Kingdom! "Festival of the Lion King" in Africa is the best show at Disney World. Period. And the safari an hour before sunset is when you see the most animals! (Or super early in the morning but who wants to get up that early?! :) ) I really like the buffet dinner at Tusker House, too! You have to go!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).