flowersgal

May2017 Wkly Focus- I Wish_web

May2017 Wkly Focus- I Wish_web
flowersgal, May 18, 2017
Description:
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Simply This extras; Forecast, Adventure, Red Lobster, Vintage Youngsters
Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Sep16 add-on
Lynne Marie - Hope, Drizzles
AJK, paula kesselring and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      I am so very sorry for your loss...I know this wasn't an easy page to make, therapeutic, but not easy.

Hugs!

PS I really do hope your page can help others.
    • carrie1977
      Oh, how I wish I could tell my step-dad some of those things...and maybe some "not so coloful" things. I'm still angry at him almost 20 years later.

I hope this page was theraputic for you. ((HUGS))
    • lovemuffin
      This is so moving. I love how you bravely scrap this feeling and thought that you have. I'm sorry for your loss...
    • bestcee
      This is beautiful. It's brave, and lovely. Thank you for sharing! I love the rainbow addition to reinforce the idea that storms don't last forever, even if it feels that way sometimes.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so beautiful and so heart breaking. I am sure it was such a difficult page to create, but one that should be seen by so many.
    • beatricemi
      Oh my goodness. This is incredibly heartfelt. I really appreciate you sharing your page.
    • JillW
      Thank you for sharing your page with us. Your journaling is raw and real ... and I am sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.
    • AJK
      May your page comfort another.
    • imperio
      So beautiful! This got me crying while I was reading it. So deep, so heart breaking, so true. I am very sorry for your loss . Big hugs T_T <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).