PS - SS TLp 4 27 17

PS - SS TLp 4 27 17
jang, Apr 27, 2017
Description:
One Little Bird - Corn Maze, Foodie, and Photo Pockets 1
Sketch Block and Times New Roman fonts
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenevang
      OMGosh... I LOVE Scones! What a great page documenting your cooking adventure. And I love that you included the recipe... I need to get out my magnifying glass and check it out.
    • IntenseMagic
      So very cool!! Love the photos and the recipe included! They look delicious!!
    • cfile
      Oh Jan these look delish! I will be right over and I will bring the coffee!! Oh yum! Love reading the journaling.. yup our breadmaker was in the closet for a long time and about 7 years ago my husband kicked me out of the kitchen as he wanted to start experimenting (I can cook so it wasn't like I was horrible or anything! LOL) Anyway he wanted to make his own Pizza crust so I dug out the breadmaker and it has not been put away since.. He makes his own Pitas, Pizza Dough, Pretzels, bread, omg.. just everything! I hope your husband enjoys and after your tea social you explore other areas with it. We always use King Arthur Bread Flour and Fleishman's Rapid Rise Yeast packets :) my Hubby makes his own Ice Cream and stuff too!! Love the scones Jan!! Your page composition is perfect and love the little rolling pin!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh MY these look awesome!!!!! the journaling is great, so happy to hear/read that you are enjoying retirement (well , I know is his but you are enjoying it together!) love the way you composed the page, the colors you used, the elegant way you presented the photos and overall this is so much JOY!!!!! I just wish I could have some scones right now, I am not too keen on English ones (too dry) but yours look amazing!!!!!! Gorgeous page!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!! and the presence at the chat!!!! [​IMG]
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).