grrfluudy

Doctor Who Collage

Doctor Who Collage
grrfluudy, Apr 25, 2017
Description:
Credits - Allison Pennington - 20 Questions Dymomite, Kate Hadfield - Bigger on the Inside - Watch, Hearts, Clever Monkey Graphics - Loving The Doctor - Police Box
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collage cardstock - Clocks, Unknown designers - Pocket Watch Tissue Papers, Matching Pocket Watch Paper, Blue Transparency with words
I made this collage for a friend's birthday. the background is watercolor pencils on tissue paper that I used a Tombow colorless blender pen to activate the watercolor. Then I brushed over it with the matte medium.
I cut out the tissue paper watches and pasted it over the dry, sealed background. Then I added the matching watches and Tim Holtz clocks. I cut out Clever Monkey Graphics Police Box and reconstructed it on the Blue Transparency. I added Kate Hadfield Watches and hearts. Then I arranged the word labels from Allison Pennington's 20 Questions Dymomite and glued those down as well. I let it dry overnight. I used acrylic matte medium to glue the collage pieces.
I let it dry over night. I also used the matte medium seal the collage after it was done. Which, in hindsight, I probably wouldn't do again. One of the words got messed up and I had to reattach another strip on top of it. I would try Mod Podge instead.
orkan likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 5s
    Date / Time:
    2017:04:15 13:43:54
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 250
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).