dancingJaye

Monthlymusemarchweb

Monthlymusemarchweb
dancingJaye, Mar 28, 2017
Description:
I saw so many pretty Monthly Muse Challenge pages in the gallery, I followed the trail to the forum. I didn't read very carefully, so I don't know if I followed the rules (or if there are any), but I really had a fun time with the prompts and with the template Christa (cfile) made.

I used Dawn Inskip's Deep Blue Sea Collection and a couple of pieces from her Que Sera Sera Value Bundle
MrsPeel, dawninskip and AJK like this.
    • AJK
      Love it! He's my anchor too!:angel
    • dawninskip
      Stunning page, WOW
    • BevG
      I like how all 4 of your sections are circled together. This is great!
    • MrsPeel
      ohh I'm so so glad we inspire you enough to follow us to the forum, true, the pages this month have had me in absolute awe, everyone is so talented and is great to see how much difference and still similarities with what our hearts translate into the page... as for the doing it right.... with the Muse, the main objective is to keep us inspired and scrapping so, yes, this is amazing!!!!! Once again, I am so happy you decided to join us!!!!!! There will be another Muse for April so I hope you will join us again! gorgeous results with your page, love how you blended and your passion comes through with strength!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      AJK and dancingJaye like this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is so inspiring. I also used Christ as my anchor. Love how all your weeks flow together so well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).