Ga_L

AJ Muse March - week 4

AJ Muse March - week 4
Ga_L, Mar 25, 2017
Description:
credits :
by Lynne-Marie ; Little Butterfly Wings ; Paula Kesselring ; Nancie Rowe Janitz : M3 December 2016 Chronicle Memorable Highlights
by Lynne-Marie : 7 seas
by Paula Kesselring : Gesso vol.1 ; Let’s go fishing
by Pink Reptile Designs : Gesso it vol.2 ; Sea of love
by Valorie Wibbens : Let’s get lost
MrsPeel, Serena, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful 4 week AJ Muse Gaelle! Love the anchor and the word strips and the seahorse!!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is beautiful!! Yours all go together so good!!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Squirrely
      This is just darling, I love how so many of your elements are teeny, it really adds interest.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Serena
      I raved about the first two spots, I'm back to rave about the last two!! I love your sense of coloring, your shadowing is so amazing and touchable and I LOVE that, and I love how you always have the perfect amount of elements. They never look too over the top or too understated! I'm so glad I get to see your artistry!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh ma petite!!!! J'adore tout que tu faits, et ceux-ci sont si beaux,merveilleux!!! L'amour comment ils tous ensemble et en meme temps chacun sur leurs propres sont parfaits! (niot sure if I said what I wanted to say but I know you will understand!!!!
      thank you, thank you so so much for playing and being present each week with so much beauty & warmth!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Ga_L likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This flows so nice!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).