djp332

Out of My Comfort Zone with this layout

Out of My Comfort Zone with this layout
    • Iowan
      This is perfect, so bright and cheerful with the lovely use of brushes throughout.
      djp332 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Glad to have dragged you there because this is great!
      djp332 likes this.
    • jk703
      This seems so unlike your usual pages, Donna, and it's beautiful! I love the blending, mix of colors and the way you framed the girl! I didn't even see the title of the page until I saw Lynn's comment! :giggle You've outdone yourself, and if you are like me, you thought you struggled, but know that it is gorgeous, and I hope you enjoyed the creativity and process!
      MrsPeel and djp332 like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know is out of your comfort zone, but, girl, you shine on this!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE it!!!!! well worth the effort of coming out of your comfort!!!! next month you have to go do the Monthly Muse....I can talk you through why I think you will be great, will write as son as I have a minute!!!! for now, I m sharing this Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
      @MrsPeel, omg! Thank you so much! As you can tell, I couldn't even come up with a name for this layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL that added to make me love you even more!!!!!! you are an amazingly creative woman and I love your dipping into new styles, you totally rocked this!!!!!![​IMG]
      djp332 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).