rchansen

Bartley Brothers

Bartley Brothers
rchansen, Mar 22, 2017
Description:
Credits: Document Life by Sabrina's Creations. Generations by One Little Bird and Paislee Press. Layerable Epherma Paper Stacks by Sahlin Studio.
    • keepscrappin
      This is an amazing family history page! Love the epherma and the photo and story! Looks like you pulled it out of grandma's files!
      rchansen likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love this photo!!! Great story too!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • AmberR
      THIS. IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the design. I love the photo. I LOOOOOOOOOVE the story!!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I love this take on a genealogy page. Fascinating story and what a photo! Almost like those beards of today.
      rchansen likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your family history layout and the story of the family. If these are your ancestors, you are incredibly blessed to have this wonderful photo.
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      Thank you!! John Bartley (front right) is my great-great-great grandfather. I cannot wait to find more info and stories about the family and keep working on this album.
    • cfile
      what a fabulous heritage page and love the documentation..just like a newspaper storyor a story book.. fabulous! So glad you are scrapping these family treasured photos!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      So much to love about this layout - great photo and those old black photo corners, the ephemera layering, and the detailed journaling.
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).