mirjam

MOC 17 | 30. Follow Your Dreams

MOC 17 | 30. Follow Your Dreams
mirjam, Feb 1, 2017
Description:
credits:
limitless elements [crown], love me tender elements [butterfly], dreams elements [wa tape], check out my ride elements [car], optimistic elements [wa 'now', arrow], labels & tags [date label - recolored], under the weather [yellow flower], say wha? [cloud, mountain, leaf], i am not perfect elements [drawn girl], simple things elements [striped tape], drawn to you [blue background paper], downtown [street paper, word strip]
tinkerbell1112 and dotcomkari like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Thank you thank you first off for the gorgeous mini kit and template! The scrappers all loved it, and the challenge went so smooth because of it too! I really do appreciate it! Then a big wow, to your scene within the arch! the mountain and snow is so fun! love the little jeep waiting to whisk you away! and Thank YOU for taking the time to play along with me! I so feel honored!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      I LOVED playing Anne and I am happy to read the challenge went smooth and scrappers loved it! YOU ROCK @AnneofAlamo !!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).