mirjam

MOC 17 | 23. My Craft Nook

MOC 17 | 23. My Craft Nook
mirjam, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
credits:
hooked [crochet hook and stitches, yarn ball with needles, tiny doodled heart], nothing too serious [striped paper], drawn to you [blocked paper and background paper]
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Adorable little photo. Great design, I like how you framed the photo and the square elements.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so great! I love the journaling... especially that your room like the beautiful mess. I sure hope my walls do too! Lol! I love the sketched row of stitches at the bottom too! Awesome!
      mirjam likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my, stunning design!
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say...??????!!!! you know of my always shouting to all how much i love you as a designer, your creations are amazing, I know I loved you in 2010 and my love has been growing every day....and then I started seeing you as a scrapper and oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see where the perfection on designing comes from.
      LOVE this page, the clean elegant design that always shines with you, and the journaling that also speaks about the many reasons why I love you so much, your talent is limitless!!!!!!!! of course I have the blessing of also count you as a FRIEND and love that I am blessed with such an amazing woman in my life . This is awesome. Thanks so so so very much for taking the time to play!!!!! :heartslub
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).