mirjam

MOC 17 | 24. Mom At Nineteen

MOC 17 | 24. Mom At Nineteen
mirjam, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
credits:
just my type [messy thread], love bug [red heart], scrap fever [tape, sequin], say cheese [date label], harmony freebie cluster by bella gypsy, i kissed a frog [background paper]
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! I love what you did with the cluster, desaturating it... It goes so well with the gorgeous pic of you mother. Love the red accents!
      mirjam likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      mirjam! Seriously, one of my favorite parts of this years MOC has been YOUR pages! you have taken such an original and funky fun to EVERY single page!!! I am wowed each time...and am now stalking, I mean following you, to see what you are up too!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mcurtt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW... I'm blown away by this layout! Love, love, love how you've desaturated the whimsy and turned it upside down under your photo. The addition of the string and pops of red are brilliant! And your photo... well that's simply beautiful. Such a fabulous memory to capture. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Mirjam! You look like your beautiful Mom :) I love all the gray with pops of red here.. beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).