cfile

2016 stuff (MOC5 day 19 Lists)

2016 stuff (MOC5 day 19 Lists)
cfile, Jan 19, 2017
Description:
Credits:
All Kate Hadfield Designs: 100 in the Shade, AllTheEverydays, JingleAllTheWay Papers, Alfresco, Are we there Yet, Audaciously Awesome Alpha, Everyday Overlays, Going Places, Me, Myself & I, Movie Night, Red White & Blue
font: Blueberry Oatmeal and Arial
ljonezy and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • michelepixels
      Great idea to make categories like this! And it's fun how you show the categories mostly with images rather than just titles.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love your list, the way you made this LO rock. After reading it I realize that we ( tony and I ) need to go to the cinema ,sounds like fun. I love that you are writing tutorials, and doing creative stuff that makes you happy. ( I love your overlays )
      cfile likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Oh I love how much you have included in this LO! What fun it will be to look back on in the future. Love all of the doodles and how much of the story they tell! Fantastic!
      cfile likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      I love how you broke it down into categories. And YAY for melanoma free!! This is wonderful with all of the embellishments.
      cfile likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Congrats on all of these awesome accomplishments! It looks like you had a full and busy year. I love how you arranged this layout!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).