KarenZkrap

ScrapliftMarch_Challenge_KZ

ScrapliftMarch_Challenge_KZ
KarenZkrap, Mar 13, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Doodles -Bookworms, Weekend At Home, Walk In The Woods, Wonderlanders, Scrapping 9to5, Spooky Street, Zombeenies, Wizardry, A Pirates Life, Movie Night, Happily Ever After, When Knights Were Bold, Over The Rainbow, Springity Spring, Super Duper, Super Duper Too, Are We There Yet?, Pole Position, Fired Up- (Kate Hadfield)
Papers -Also Edgy- & -Fantabulous Fall- (Kate Hadfield)
Template -Doodled Pocket Pages (Rounded)#3- (Kate Hadfield)
elitka, MrsPeel, jenny and 1 other person like this.
    • gwtwred
      This is ADORABLE! I absolutely love this! What an amazing level of detail you've included in each of the "windows"!
    • knclark
      What a beautiful way to show you love of reading! This is such a perfect layout!
    • pbrooks
      This is fabulous! I love all the doodles you included.
    • familyhistoryscrapper
      This is truly a fantastic page design. You featured Kate's doodles in such a fun and creative way on this page
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks gwtwred and knclark... I'm glad you liked my layout! Thank you for your beautiful comments!! :bk
      knclark likes this.
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks pbrooks and familyhistoryscrapper, it makes me happy to receive comments so cute ... and the truth is that Kate doodles are so cute that motivate my imagination!
      Regards :bk
    • MelanieB
      This is the most amazing layout using Kate's doodles that I have ever seen! This must have taken a long time, but it is extraordinary!!! :heartlub

You can tag people in comments! For example, if you want to reply to me you can type the @ symbol followed by my name: @MelanieB, and then I will get an alert that you have written something to me!
    • olsondetours2000
      This is absolutely amazing! So creative and detailed!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE this page!!!!!!! is like you made a book on Kate's creations, talking about books.... love LOVE this all over!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely amazing!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks @MelanieB ...for the tip to label people and the nice comment about my layout.
      :tu I thank you very much!
      MelanieB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenZkrap
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    584.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).