cfile

Greyfriar's Kirkyard part 2 - Tom Riddell Grave

Greyfriar's Kirkyard part 2 - Tom Riddell Grave
cfile, Jan 3, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Kate Hadfield's Wizardry | Sketchbook Pages | Doodled Pocketpage Fillers Rounded
Font: Always Together regular
Kat and KarenB like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh creepy creepy, but I read every word and my shoulders were all hunched up and I couldn't read fast enough...excellent story and wow to that shot of the castle!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @AnneofAlamo my butt still hurts ... To the left of the tail bone ... It is going on 2 months... I think I fractured it! Can't do anything re the fall as it only hurts when I turn in bed or I initially sit... It was awesome though!!! I don't regret one minute!!! Thanks my friend!!!
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • MelanieB
      I am paying close attention to this because I'm planning a trip to Scotland this year! I just finished watching some of the Harry Potter movies again, so I'm really into HP stuff at the moment! What an amazing story & awesome photos, too!
      cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      I didn't realise you had another page on this. Read with great interest and I love your LO, especially the HP touches!
      cfile likes this.
    • Kat
      Oh So neat! We didn't make it there but I hope we get to go back and see it!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).