familyhistoryscrapper, Oct 28, 2014
Description:

Credits:

Monster Lab by Kate Hadfield

You\'ve Been Slimed by Kate Hadfield

October Challenge Template by Kate Hadfield

Papers from 100 Days of Happy by North Meets South Studio
    • AnneofAlamo
      bhahha,,,that is one wise kid! I laughed right out loud at the sentiment! and oh my gosh!! welcome to the Lily Pad!!! HOw fun, I hope you stick around and play!!! Lots of fun things going on right now, and for the weekend...pop over to the Lily Pad facebook for a way cool FREE kit you can collect> starts Here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Pieces-by-Jacque-Larsen/153914068052239
    • naughtsncrosses
      How absolutely adorable!  Love how you've personalised the template - and what an adorable little monster you have there!  Thanks for playing along!!!
    • MelanieB
      What a little cutie you have! Welcome to the Lilypad! Love what you've done with the template, especially the slime dripping down from the top of the page.  Such a fun page! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      super cute! love the journaling with that adorable photo and welcome to the PAD! hope to see more of your work in the gallery. :)
    • melrio
      Adorable! Love the little monster elements working with your sweet photo.
    • Kate
      Ha ha! What a fun page, I love the colours you chose and - of course - the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    familyhistoryscrapper
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: