mommatrish

Ryan's Scrapbook (by Ryan)

Ryan's Scrapbook (by Ryan)
mommatrish, Jun 9, 2012
Description:
made by Ryan this morning almost completely on his own, he only let me resize his picture and show him how to do clipping masks.
he used
Family Circle Templates by Amy Martin
Bottom of the Toybox by Jacque Larsen, Jenna Desai, and Karah Fredricks
Mini Dot Alphas by Amy Martin
    • lmccandless
      Wow! Ryan, I really like the colors you used and the elements you picked, especially vehicles! You did a super job mixing the patterns in the papers too. What an awesome first scrapbook page! I can tell you are going to be a wonderful scrapper, just like your Mom!
    • Nikki Epperson
      awwww, this is precious! I love all the fun elements used here! Wonderful page, Ryan!!!
    • staciahall
      Really cute page! I especially like the giraffe and all the circles you used here!
    • Angie4b1g
      You did a great job! I love all the animals and vehicles!
    • Ronisdragon
      I love the colors you picked! They look great with the picture! I really like the way you put the buttons on the giraffe. This is a great page!
    • carolee
      You did an amazing job Ryan! I love all the fun elements you chose for your page. It's the perfect boy page!
    • KimJ
      Awesome page, Ryan! Very cool elements, and terrific use of color and pattern! Great job!
    • nativescrapper
      Awesome job, Ryan! Love all the little cool items you have used on your page :)
    • aballen
      This is really cool, Ryan!! Love the sweet picture and your choice of elements!!! WTG!!!
    • yellowpeep
      This is wonderful, Ryan! I love where you chose to put all the animals. It looks really good. Keep scrapping!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mommatrish
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: