pne123

* A Beautiful Life *

* A Beautiful Life *
pne123, Apr 13, 2012
Description:
Journaling:
I look back at photos of each of you and feel blessed with each moment we have spent together. I will forever cherish these days and I look forward to the new memories we make together as a family. My heart will continue to ache with the absence of Grace with us. But I will hold on to and remind you that your sister is watching from Heaven and will smile with each of our smiles, laugh with each of our laughs and love us as much as we continue to love each other.

CreditsL
Frames - Insta-frame
Embellish - Arrows No1
A Spring Day - papers
A Spring Day - elements
SahlinStudio @ TheLilyPad
    • crazygirl
      So beautiful. Heartfelt. Amazing. Love it.
    • amandaresende
      this is soooo beautiful, erica! love!!
    • joelsgirl
      Such a stunning page! Your journaling is perfect: treasuring what you had and embracing what's ahead.
    • Arumrose
      such a beaultiful way to cherich the pictures and memories of your 3 children
    • pomi
      Amazing Erica! I just love your attitude. Gorgeous layout, love your clustering, love that string on the right and the resins. (Hugs).
    • Marlen
      This is beautiful in every way... (((hugs)))
    • AmberR
      oh, this is so beautiful, and so heart-wrenching. I actually just want to cry, though I'm not sure if it's from happiness at the beautiful photos you have, or sadness at your words. either way, the layout is absolutely beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    pne123
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: