pne123

* Take Flight *

* Take Flight *
pne123, Feb 3, 2012
Description:
My beautiful Grace. I miss her so very much. She was my angel on earth.
Journaling:
My heart is broken. My emotions surge with sadness and anger. My mind finds peace in knowing you are with God and are free of pain, seizures, and rages. My heart has yet to find that same peace. I promise I will continue to try to live as you taught me. Live for today. Find happiness in today. Find happiness in the moments of joy the day may bless me with.
Credits:
Love+Grace Collaboration memorial kit for my sweet Grace created by the amazing designers and friends in the digital community.
available at TheLilyPad
Thank you to all the designers that did this for my family!
    • shades of bliss
      An incredible page in everyway. Thank you for sharing her with us all! She has inspired so many because you are willing to share.
    • mommy2boyz
      This gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful in every way. I find myself wanting to write words of love and comfort and peace, but I know that nothing I could say will ease your hurt. I just want you to know that I will continue to lift you and your sweet family to Jesus.
    • 4noisyboys
      Beautiful Erica. Hugs and prayers to you and your family...Jordan just said everything I was thinking...so I'll just ditto her words to you!!
    • arisu
      Oh Erica this is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing a piece of your heart with us.
    • Keely~B
      ♥ Erica, this is beautiful in every way.
    • sarahbhb
      This is such a beautiful layout. Thanks so much for sharing this.
    • mrsski07
      This is absolutely gorgeous. The journaling is heartfelt and amazing. And the brightness of the page really shows the kind of girl Grace was.
    • Kelleanne
      This is wonderful Erica. Just amazing ♥
    • karen perry
      Erica this is amazing thankyou for sharing your heart with us all
    • Jasmin
      I wish I would find the right words - little Grace and your whole family are in my thoughts! Thank you for sharing this beautiful page with us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    pne123
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: