amber565

At the Boardwalk

At the Boardwalk
amber565, Aug 5, 2011
Description:
Kit is Vintage Carnival by Sahlin Studio and Jennifer Barrette
Also using items from Vintage Carnival Word Art by Sahlin Studio and Jennifer Barrette, Vintage Carnival Tickets Please by Sahlin Studio and Jennifer Barrette, and Retro Journaling Cards by Sahlin Studio
Template from Sassy Starters Photobooth Volume 1 by Nanie's Designs
    • Beckie
      Amber this is awesome! I ADORE the way you used the photo strips - so perfect with your theme! Your photo editing is perfection, and I just love all the bright, happy colors and patterns on the page. awesome!
    • Ana.Paula
      ohhh it´s PERFECT!!! love how you used so many ellies and the pics.... adorable!!!!
    • tania
      SO so beautiful! I love the placement of the elements, my eye just moves across the page. Lovely!
    • rekneipp
      Beautiful page! Everything here is so cool! LOVE it! Great photos and shadows!
    • sahlink
      Oh how fun is this??!!! Love the photo strips and the great photo editing here- everything looks so pretty & vintage! Your layering is just amazing too!
    • joelsgirl
      really great page! i'm just sitting and absorbing all the fun details.
    • bestsides
      very cute layout! I came over to see how people were using this kit and am impressed with what I see in this gallery.
    • christineirion
      Your page really stands out! I love it!
    • Karen
      Those photo strips are absolutely perfect here! I love the whole page design and you've used the perfect kit for your photos!
    • Marlen
      This is so perfect in every way... so much to see *wow* Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    amber565
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: