jesskab, Aug 8, 2018
Description:
***Half off 08/08/18 only!!!***
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Scenic View {Dressed Down}

Just Jaimee
Click Digital Kit
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG Jess - that is fantastic! I love his outfit too! I imagine this was such a priceless moment! Quite the accomplishment for sure!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome and terriic page Jess! First, I love the Large photo of Brody, and 2nd, I think he is going to be famous one day!! If you read up on the comedians of today, they all started out the same way.. either doing their "gig" on stage at school or in front of family.. If he is really good.. have it go viral re recording and putting it out on You Tube, then get Ellen Degeneres to get a hold of it, and that is how some get noticed.. love his outfit and what a proud moment for you and your hubby to watch Brody... "A Star is Born" :) Love how you scrapped this and your wonderful journaling. Thanks for sharing!
      jesskab likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Looks like a fun guy with a big engaging personality. Great journaling and layout.
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).