Cherylndesigns

Collage of Layouts

Collage of Layouts
Cherylndesigns, Feb 24, 2018
Description:
I didn't get all of MOC6 completed, but I did a few of the challenges afterward. I filled this template with the layouts I did get done and added the extra openings with my February 2018 Challenge Layouts.

Credits: Template - CFile_Monthly Collage Template; patterned papers - dinskip Hush Canvas; Border - awolff the places you go; elements - dinskip MHIF.
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful Cheryl. So glad you were able to do most of the challenges and February's too... great showcasing on your beautiful pages!! TFS!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for the template, Christa! I was struggling with how to do this and had about given up when I stumbled onto your template yesterday. I was afraid it had been removed, from your Dropbox, but it was still there. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns So glad you could make the page :) I usually put a date I will delete so everyone will grab.. then I delete it anytime I go into drop box after that date. I figured I had plenty of storeage there right now no need to delete until the next time I go in there. Glad I could help out :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile I don't think I would have gotten this accomplished if I hadn't had your template. I was trying this and that and nothing was working. This made it happen for me.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: