Pups_r_Paps

City-Barbeque

City-Barbeque
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 22, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: It’s all about the food at City Barbeque in Westerville. Any place that has hushpuppies HAS to be good! 10/30/16

CREDITS: “Find Peace”, Lynne Grieveson; “Daydreamer”, Little Butterfly Wings; “Aster & Her Closet”, Rebecca McMeen
cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      ok so i have to admit to me a hush puppy is a brand of shoe so not sure why you'd buy them at a BBQ place? but that aside, the food looks great ad the yellow paper and flowers just drew me in - gives it such a homestyle and relaxed dining atmosphere
    • cfile
      Looks delicious.. love the way you scrapped this.. now you have me hankerin for a good TX BBQ!! Love the yellow bg paper.. it pops against the photos and your title work. Well done!
    • cfile
      @bellbird Justine, a "hush puppy" is a little battered nugget made of corn meal. Back in the old west when they were out in the wagons, the cowboys would fry them up while they were BBQing, and toss them to the dogs and say "Hush Puppy" in order to quiet them down from barking, thus that is where the name for them came from :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile sounds more appetizing than a BBQ'd shoe LOL thanks for the clarification and cool history - i have no idea why the shoes are called that but they were my comfy go-to brand for work shoes!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird The shoes are just a brand name because they are all lether? and like you said comfy.. all I know is I always see a beagel :) I remember the old commercials! You are welcome re the history lesson :) I laughed at the shoe vs BBQ comment.. too cute!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).