Angela Toucan

Christmas Presents

Christmas Presents
Angela Toucan, Apr 20, 2018
Description:
I'm the third player in group 1 for the Pink Reptile Designs Round Robin Scraplift Challenge.
I lifted this page by jaye.
[​IMG]
I used the Seasons Greetings kit by Pink Reptile Designs.
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jaye
      Great lift Angela. I really like the layered background with the pops of green peeking out at the corners. Your element placement is spot on drawing your eyes to that sweet photo and the red background mat just makes the photo pop.
    • cfile
      what a terrific lift Angela! I love the Christmas morning page! the greenery and all... you did a great job in the round robin! I love the layered paper and all the clustering of elements too... great page!!
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love Christmas pages that highlight the reds and greens. I like how you used the red as the border as well as the photo mat. I love how you've used word art for your title and how it cascades around your cluster. Those red flowers with the pretty green foliage are my favorite! Beautiful lift.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love how you took the clustering and element placements and changed it up with prety holiday pieces and evergreens! The trio of green sprigs is just lovely and the repeated brad is so cute as the scatter! What a darling photo of the kids opening their presents! Cherished memories for sure! Love this!
    • mirjam
      THAT is really the most wonderful time of the year. Oh my gosh I can remember so well how we stormed downstairs on Christmas morning to look at all the presents and the excitement of ripping of the papers to find out what treasures were inside! I still prefer a small giftwrapped gift to a filled envelope if you know what I mean. I love love love that photo and I love how you scrapped that special moment Angela!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).