BevG

Cherish

Cherish
BevG, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Countless Templates, Creative Springboard Cherish, Going To Be Good Elements - all by Lynn Grieveson

For Cynthia's Surprise Scrap this afternoon
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Bev I love this!! Great scrap and great recipe items for the speed scrap.. love the photo of catching her checking her phone with the real camera around her neck.. great page!!
      BevG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you used photo masks to blend your background papers together. And your journaling in one of the negative slots is a fantastic idea. :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh wow I too love the backlight! Great use of the film strip and love the blending/masking!!
      MrsPeel and BevG like this.
    • LynnG
      Another photographer I see :-) Lovely page
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ohhh my Bev!!!!! this is so so amazing!!!!! like Krista said, the back light is such a great touch, love the way you layered the film strip and the doodled that are something I love using in my own pages!!! the photo is gorgeous too, superb page!!!!!
      Apologies for the lateness in getting here- Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).