SRHPHR

Change (dbl pg)

Change (dbl pg)
SRHPHR, Apr 21, 2018
Description:
Kit Used: Pause by Sahlin Studio
    • bcnatty
      I would love to be able to read your journaling, as it looks like this is a major part of history!! Love your double page! THanks for playing along!!
    • jenn mccabe
      if you wanted to - you could definitely save your spread at 600x600 pixels (just keep the overall file size under 250 kb) give a holler in the forum if you want help! but that way it is a bit larger and easier for everyone to read/see your amazing work!!! i agree with bcnatty - this looks like a story others would love to read about! :) gorgeous documentation and fantastic photography!
    • SRHPHR
      @bcnatty Thanks!!! Here's what I wrote:

"We had the chance to see something very special during at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit, MI. This is the actual Rosa Parks bus. On Dec 1, 1955 in Montgomery, Alabama....Ms. Parks refused to obey the bus driver’s order to give up her seat when a white person wanted to sit down. This lead to a boycott of the buses, which ended up being a pivotal moment in the civil rights movement. The following year, the buses finally became integrated. The sign (to the right) outlines suggested behavior that riders should now follow to keep the peace. In these photos, Dad is sitting in the actual seat that Ms. Parks sat in when she said “no”. What a powerful moment!!!"
    • SRHPHR
    • Karen
    • sahlink
      This is truly incredible. Both the experience and the storytelling. LOVE the large photos and your two pages. (Large photos are my fave) :)
      SRHPHR likes this.
    • SRHPHR
      @Karen wow really? that is so cool!!! Thank you so much!!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SRHPHR
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: