Career Centre
littlekiwi, Feb 25, 2018
Description:
Day 23 - Scraplift a Polly
[​IMG]

Sanguine by Sara Gleason
Story Cards 3 by Sara Gleason
Olive Juice Alpha by Allison Pennington
Makers Gonna Make by The LillyPad (Paint by Etc by Danyale)

At one of Dress For Success Sales in early 2017 I picked up a leaflet for a career group happening in a couple of weeks. It sounded interesting so I RSVP’d and attended. From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed, empowered and strengthened even though I had never met any of these women before. It didn’t take me long to decide to attend every meeting I could - a free item of clothing, guest speakers, great companionship and personal growth each time. Each session has a guest speaker, an activity related to it, a catch up session to celebrate any career successes since the last meeting and a tasty afternoon tea.Last year I only missed one session and that was because I was working.My favourite topic last year was on personality types, so much so when the opportunity came to meet with the facilitator a few weeks later to explore the concept indepth I jumped at the chance.
Isa Marks and cfile like this.
    • heathert
      Love your page, and the group sounds wonderful!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • cfile
      This is wonderful Jennifer and a great scraplift :) I am so glad to see you going to the DFS meetings. What a wonderful outing and great for networking, meeting new people and perhaps getting leads :) Wonderfully journaled and scrapped!! I really am so happy to see you scrapping Jennifer. You are really doing great!!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).