Nath_

Captured

Captured
Nath_, Jun 13, 2018
Description:
Hello everyone! it's my first post here...

For the june challenge template,

Lynne-Marie - June 2018 challenge template
Little Butterfly wings - M3 Feb18, M3 Feb15 add on word and paint, 24/7 kit, Buttefly Basics Mixed Media Essentials (paper)
Just Jaimie - M3 march stitching, Storyteller august 2016
Dawn Inskip - Word art (captured) from Light Camera Action

Ali Edwards - Life in pictures
Justagirl, jenn mccabe and KarenB like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Welcome to the Pad!!! :bunny It’s great to have you here! I love how you went arty with the template. And I sure can’t wait to see what else you create.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how beautiful!! Love your beautiful layers and gorgeous shadow work! The photo is so pretty! Welcome to the Pad gallery!! Looking forward to seeing more of what you create!!
    • keepscrappin
      Lovin the watercolor effect and beautiful photo!... simply lovely!
    • bellbird
      Welcome to the TLP Gallery! Love what you have done with the template and the artsy background you chose with your stuning B&W shot! this has a very cool mixed media feel with how you stitched around and added the cardboard corners over it! Love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      your style is just FABULOUS! i love this page SO much - everything layered and peeking out from the edge! swoon!
    • jaharvey
      Gorgeous page! I love how you adjusted the template to suit your style.
    • Justagirl
      Welcome to TLP what an awesome page to post as your first in the gallery, woohoo! I love how you interpreted the template, your size format and the artsy feel is perfection. Thanks for joining me in this months template challenge. I hope to see you in many more to come :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nath_
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    667px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).