Cape Trip 2017

Cape Trip 2017
yellowpeep, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
One Little Bird- Hyannis

Mommyish- Staycation word art and BYOC styles
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you may get tired of me always telling you the same thing, but it is true: your pages always, infallibly, make my heart full of joy!!!! love your clean crisp feel here, of course, the girls are such delightful models, gorgeous, full of beauty and those gorgeous smiles fill my screen with the light that makes me go back in time to the times when Sarita was this little.....gorgeous, gorgeous composition, amazing striking colors, and LOVE the way you broken down the pieces with photos not sure if I am clear but the vertical strip with the sunset/water ? it just gives the page a completly different, most amazing feel, than if you had used a piece of paper! the bottom photo has real movement too....I can be hours here telling you how much I love the page!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous GORGEOUS brilliant as is every page of yours!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • yellowpeep
      Oh, thank you Cynthia for taking the time to give such detailed feedback. I'm so grateful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).