MrsPeel

CamdenCityScape

CamdenCityScape
MrsPeel, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
****from the awesome NEW RELEASES today and on sale all weekend!!!***
Little Butterfly Wings collab with Studio Basic: CityScape {Bundle}
there is also
a store wide retirement sale 50% OFF until the 26th! You can find all retiring products HERE
TFL!!!!!
    • LynnG
      It looks even more crowded than I remember it LOL! Such a cool page. I LOVE it when you scrap London xx
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      Sorry to hear that you have a fever Cyn, but I disagree about your page, I don't think it could get any better! I love that crowded photo and the fabulous group of element moving down the other side! Well done!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you ladies make my heart fill with joy, thank you so so much!!!!!! @LynnG I don;t think is a straight forward photo...it pictures Camden Lock pretty well, but to me is a Photoshop edit.... main street there is called Chalk Farm Road, is not a pedestrian, even though at time people cross the road without even thinking about the cars and it does feel like they are filling up all the space and they even bang my car if I don't want to let them go...this is a bit over the top LOL @Karen thank you so so much... I think I m getting better now, no temperature until now (12:30 noon) Huggzzz
      LynnG and Karen like this.
    • carrie1977
      Loooove this! All of those elements off the right side of the page are perfect! All the paint and doodles up top give it the perfect big city feel. And those photos make me feel as if I'm right there in the thick of it. Superb!!
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic. I love the brushwork and the layered elements on the side of the page. Makes me nervous just looking at that crowd! :)
    • aballen
      Amazing use of the brushes!! This goes perfect with your pictures and love the elements on the side. <3
    • cfile
      how cool this is Cynthia! I love the crowd photo and Camden yards. I love the blending ad the elements.. you did an awesome page here my friend!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).