Nolwenn

cactus

cactus
Nolwenn, Feb 24, 2018
Description:
Credits : "Road trip" by Paislee Press and "Party animal alpha" by Becca Bonneville Design
    • cfile
      oh my this is just too cute. I love the cactus. I loved having them and a large cactus garden when we lived in TX. This one in the car planter is precious! The jiggly eyes is so cute too... wonderful with the paint spray. Wonderful page!
      Nolwenn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG cute overload!!!!!! I want one of those now!!!!! only plant we still have, our cacti, and this is out of this world cute and beautiful!!! did you buy it like this or planted the cactus in a planter? if by any chance you bought online, I would love a link!!!! gorgeous blank space, wonderful style for this photo to take the star place ... :) [​IMG]
      Nolwenn likes this.
    • Nolwenn
      @MrsPeel Thank you ! I bought it like this in a garden center in France and I don't know where you can find it online.
    • Sokee
      Oh My, simply Perfect!
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh that is just the cutest thing ever!! I love the cactus and especially in a car...how fun! This is such a great page! Love the misting of paint! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      Nolwenn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nolwenn
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).