jesskab

Butt what?

Butt what?
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel I followed your scrap instructions, but it turned into my quote challenge so I posted it there instead of in the scrap forum since I didn't know if I could put it in both.
    • MrsPeel
      hahahahahahahah LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the challenge one you made for the Memory Motivators? if so, I have no problem, I think you may not be able to use it for the Monthly challenges but if isn't one of those, I have no problems...and is an AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should get him together with Sarita..... LOL LOVE love LOVE the page, every thing here is super amazing, LOVE the way you did your tittle, personally , as much as I love your elegant pages I also LOVE when you fill the page like this...AWESOME awesome page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel thank you love! He had such fun watching me make the page. He wanted me to write "oh my gosh, look at that butt". He is too much! Thank you for the froggy favorite, haven't had one since MOC.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      jesskab likes this.
    • cfile
      ha ha Jess.. cute page made for the surprise scrap with the photos you talked about.. your son seems to have a great spirit in him.. fun and good natured ! Congrats on yur GSO too! Love the smaller photos in the film strip style frame but the larger one captures his smiling face which is terrific! Fun title work and journaling !! Love this!
      jesskab likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is so funny! Love the way you quoted the interchange between you and Brody and used a variety of alphas and fonts. And such fun photos! Wonderful page! Congrats on the GSO!
      jesskab likes this.
    • dvhoward
      The journaling cracked me up. LOVE all the fonts/alphas used on this page. Congrats on the GSO.
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).