Ink and Pixels

Buck Russell - Rainbow Bridge

Buck Russell - Rainbow Bridge
Ink and Pixels, Jun 11, 2012
Description:
For those that had a chance to look at my Buck Russell pages (if you did not you can read the story of how Buck came to be a doodle on one of those page posts:)) I thought I would post a page with some photos so you can see his smiling face. I created this page the day after we said our goodbyes so that I could send it to family and freinds. Somehow it helps to think of him enjoying all his favorite things at the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks again for the wonderful doodles, Kate.
Kits by Kate Hadfield
Doggie Days
My Kind of Dog
Baked with Love
Island Paradise
Pool Party
Tea Party
PJ Party
Additional Supplies by Kate Teague (background paper), Kristen Aagard (sleeping bag), LD (rainbow), and template by Simply Yin.
    • renee82
      I just love all these photos! The puppy nose one is adorable! Great tribute page!
    • Kate
      This is such a super page, you have such a wonderful way of creating just the perfect scene with the doodles! A wonderful tribute page for your special Buck :)
    • naughtsncrosses
      Such a wonderful, wonderful keepsake - he was a gorgeous pooch!
    • Crafty Kacy
      Gorgeous photos and gorgeous dog, looks like he was quite the comedian!
    • HeatherB
      Amazing, Nicole. I enjoyed your whole album, thank you so much for the link. Buck was such a gorgeous dog, and you obviously loved him so much. He was a lucky dog.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Ink and Pixels
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: