julianz

Breakfast with the Birds

Breakfast with the Birds
julianz, Mar 25, 2017
Description:
Products used:
Turn the Page Kit from etc by Danyale
Jars & Blooms Paint from etc by Danyale
Shabby Couture Kit from etc by Danyale (cream background)
Going to be Good Kit by Lynne Grieveson (butterfly)
Em by Rebecca McMeen (stitching/leaf)
My Faith by Elizabeth's Market Cross (negative frame)
Photgraphers Essentials Megakit by DSP Designers(mask)

Fonts: Onyx, Kingthings Trypewriter, CK Ali's Writing
MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
    • cfile
      This is terrific! I love the paper edge (looks like a vintage wall paper) the ribbon to seperate and then the paint.. so fabulous as is the masking and blending of the large photo and then the birds in the film strip.. I really love the composition on this and the journaling is wonderful. My Mom was a bird watcher and would have loved dining with the birds flying around! What a special time you had!! TFS!!
      julianz likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I like how you added your background paper, with the solid strip dividing the neutral from the patterned. Love how you told your story of the event.
      julianz likes this.
    • BevG
      I like your mix of colors and the blending of the photo.
      julianz likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you said in the forum you weren't specially thrilled with the page? I think is great!!!!!! love the main photo and how blending/masking the way you did gives some added dimension to the page with the curvature of the tent, such a delicate cluster onb the bottom right, the tittle is also gorgeous and so beautifully shadowed! I used to be a tour guide in Rio (Brazil) and we would take tours to the islands and on arrival out from the boat, we would make them take a photo with one of the colorful (parrots? it escapes t the memory the English name) I bet it made for an interesting breakfast !!!!! page is beautiful!!!! I also have to add howe much I LOVE your credits list!!!!!!!
      Apologies for the lateness in getting here- Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    julianz
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).