February 2017
June 2017
August 2017
September 2017
January 2018
Date Strips
AJK and MrsGaramer like this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      I LOVE this color combo!! And the way you documented the date!!
    • bonnenuit
      I'm so sorry for what you are dealing with. Hoping that scrapping about it may have helped you come to grips with the events.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the colors
    • bestcee
      I'm so sorry you are going through that right now! I'm glad you were able to do some scrap therapy with this challenge. I hope she continues to get better and get the help she needs! It's rough when you are in the medical field yourself. Big hugs to you!
    • AJK
      Oh Amanda. Such a beautifully created heartfelt page. I had a similar situation with my Mom four months ago. It was so hard but she has overcome that valley. Glad to know your Mom is still with you. May she find encouragement and courage. Praying for you both.
    • ArmyGrl
      The split page between light and dark is symbolic, I think, of what you are going through. It is interesting too, the smiling faces, but that dark heavy page on the bottom overrides some of those happy feelings.
    • gduncan
      I'm so sorry your mom and you are going through this. You had no way of knowing what she was thinking. I pray that she gets better soon. Your page and journaling are so heart-felt.
    • willimena
      This a such a thoughtfully designed layout. What an immense situation to have to go through. I hope that you all are doing ok a few weeks down the track.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaDawnRN
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).