Angela Toucan

Boat People

Boat People
Angela Toucan, Feb 5, 2018
Description:
On of hubby's friends is the exhibition manager at a small museum. We used to visit when passing the area on the motorway. Usually at or after closing time. The children would get a private tour, and on this occasion got to play on the new hands on exhibit while we talked.
Credits:
Artsy Journal Template 59 by Scrapping With Liz.
Background, frames and tags from Document Life by Sabrina's Creations.
Folk Art pieces from Frozen hearts Warm Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs.
Papers from Scrappy Type by Bella Gypsy Designs.
sabrinavc, londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
    • lealawson
      This is super cute!
    • cfile
      Awww how precious! I love the little hat your daughter is wearing. I have one of those. I just adore this.. so cute and what great vintagey elements you used along with the fun wood paneling as a background. Well done!
    • bbymks5
      They're adorable!!! I love the little wooden tiles!
    • Serena
      That is SO cool that they got to do that! Looks like lots of fun! Her hat is adorable, his smile is sooo cute and I like how the rich colors of the layout bring out the colors of the exhibition!
    • londoncuppa
      These are so, so precious, Angela!!! :beatThat is so cool that you’d get the museum pretty much to yourselves. You’ve given your children some really unique memories here. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    • bestcee
      That's so awesome! I love that they had free reign of the place. And you scrapped the photos beautifully! I love the dark wood background you used.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love the dark background with those patterned papers.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).