Ben ROCKS!
KittyY, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Used:
Together we Rock by LBW
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Together-We-So-ROCK-kit.html
KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Kitty this is impressive!!!!! how amazing that you could arrange for him to play... I can imagine his happiness!!!! love the photo editing...did you do the blue manually or is it a filter? either way, amazing effect and the whole page is vibrant with drummer energy!!! (I sung professionally for yeas and had one drummer boyfriend ...so know well how energetic they can become...and the page translates that so well!!!)[​IMG]
      KittyY likes this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, what a great surprise for him! You can almost feel the sound on your page, such a great selection of elements and papers :)
      KittyY likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I love that you complimented him on his choice of Bon Jovi and AC/DC. These are great pictures with the awesome blue lighting. I love your messy rocker layout! Just saw the great hand photo bomb in the first one!
      KittyY likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been chosen as a LBW Gallery Standout and featured on the Little Butterfly Wings blog!
      KittyY likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KittyY
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).