Ballooning

Ballooning
Elizabeth, Mar 25, 2017
Description:
Papers Are Fun Templates by Scrapping With Liz
Best Day Ever by Neia Scraps
Amy F and enjoyyourpix like this.
    • bellbird
      Hey so you're in NSW?! We're almost neighbours (a few 100kms away probably still though LOL) Great balloon shots and use of the template, which reminds me of basket weave (like i believe these balloon 'baskets' would be made - not that i know, never having seen one that close)! There's a balloon festival in April (i wanna say out near Dubbo but i'm not sure - it was a place starting with 'C' i think (i saw an ad on tv for and my memory is pretty terrible for these things)) and it looked amazing. I imagine the patchwork of vienyards would be lovely too so you totally should next time!
      Elizabeth likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is gorgeous.. love hot air balloons and have always wanted to go up in one.. I don't care normally for heights, but flying doesn't bother me, and I don't think balloon rides will be an issue, although I don't like those things in the parks that are the little cars on the wire, so I am going to have to think about this... Beautifully scrapped! I love the bottom left photo of the firing up of the balloon.. fun page.. love how you used the template and the papers... beautiful! I hope you do go next time.. take photos from up above the vineyard and then scrap that as a companion page :)
      Elizabeth likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Gorgeous big photos! I love it combined with those smaller photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Elizabeth
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).