Bags of Burgers?
Electra, Jun 28, 2017
Description:
for the June Pink Reptile Designs June Challenge
credits: Pink Reptile Designs: Sing Like Nobody Is Listening, Take Note
grid: Little Butterfly Wings: M3 Add-on September 2014
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that's a good question. :) white castle - tiny little hamburgers is the only thing that comes to my mind. (but my son would probably go for it!!) the sign is so vintage - love that you snapped a photo of it and scrapped it. the big striped paper is a great choice for the background!
      Electra likes this.
    • JillW
      LOL - that would be a lot of burgers I think! I like that you've scrapped an inanimate object that makes you scratch your head!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @jenn mccabe , I loved the white castle ones, we had them in bags when we went to New York to visit my MIL. Now I'm hungry! lol I have no idea how big Dick's are or if they are even good! We just always drive by it and I find it so weird!:moo
    • mirjam
      LOL, I cannot imagine eating a bagful of hamburgers because it sounds like a lot of burgers. I DO love the super creative way that you scrapped this. It's a super fun page!!!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).