norton94

Autumn Concert

Autumn Concert
norton94, Nov 14, 2016
Description:
Nov BYOC at TLP
Wild by Allison Pennington - Wild: Patterns & Backgrounds, Wild: Elements, Wild: Wooded Backs, Wild: Painted Letters
Gratitude | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Cristina
      Gorgeous! That navy is such a beautiful color! This page is so elegant, and I love how you framed the closeup photo!
      norton94 likes this.
    • gillscott
      love the colours, a beautiful page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Nemla
      This is lovely, great choice of papers for your pics.
      norton94 likes this.
    • jesskab
      Ooh, those colors are gorgeous!
      norton94 likes this.
    • JillW
      Cute little cluster you've created! I like the different shapes of photos as well!
      norton94 likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the look of these patterned papers together- it almost looks like a frame hung on a wall! (i think it's called wainscotting or something like that from the renovation type shows) and the added elements are just gorgeous!
      norton94 likes this.
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love the mix of the pattern papers and that navy blue is fantastic! And I love how you framed the close up!
      norton94 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you know how much I love it when you scrap!!!!!!! this is gorgeous Krista!!!!! amazing papers, love the photos , the photo treatment is so in sync with those papers, gorgeous elegance and super gorgeous details with the elements...amazing as always!!!!!! and so nice to see her smiling!!!!!! thanks for scrapping and for coming to the chat....and, of course, for all the reminders and all the support you give me, always, you are constantly in our prayers, each & every day, you & family are always in my heart & our prayers !!!! :heartslub
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).